- Cut the brown fat of the salmon. Then cut a horizontal cut in the salmon portion but not completely through, just so that it forms a small pocket.
- Whip the cream cheese briefly and then mix in the spinach, grated mozzarella cheese and garlic powder in. Then fill the pocket in the salmon with the mixture.
- Season the salmon portions with lemon pepper, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter on a pan and fry the portions on medium heat about 5 min on each side. Squeeze the lemon juice on the portions as you fry.
- Serve the dish warm, preferably with a light spinach salad
Salad made from spinach leaves, cucumber and tomato with dressing of your choice.