- Cut off the brown fat from the salmon, and cut the salmon into smaller pieces.
- Cut the onion into smaller pieces.
- Then put all the ingredients for the minced salmon into a food processor, and blend until it becomes doughy.
- The minced salmon has to stick together, so that it can be formed into patties. So if it is too dry, you can add an egg or a bit of milk to it, and if it's too wet, you can add more breadcrumbs.
- Form the minced salmon into 4 or 6 patties and cover them in breadcrumbs on all sides.
- Heat up a pan with the mix of butter and olive oil, and cook the patties 3-4 min. on each side.
- Heat up the burger buns in the oven.
- Rinse the lettuce and put it on a plate. Cut the cucumber, tomatoes and bell pepper into thin slices and put them in 3 different bowls. Prepare the guacamole mixture with the avocados and put it in a container. Have as much or as little of dressing as you like.
- 8. Put everything on the table and let the family put together their own favorite burgers.